When: March 12,
Meal: Buffet lunch
Members $15 with dues payment, Non-Members &
Where: Bartow Civic Center
2250 S Floral Ave.
Bartow, FL 33830
Florida Constitution Revision
Judge John K. Stargel, 10th Judicial Circuit
- Circuit Judge, Tenth Judicial Circuit
- First Elected 2006. Current Term runs through 2019. Currently Serving in the Felony Division and Drug Court Program
- Previously assigned for two years each to: Family, VOP, and Felony Trial Divisions.
- Florida House of Representatives, District 64, Elected 2002-2006
- Recipient of numerous awards and honors including Freshman Legislator of the Year
- Shelby Medina and Stargel, Partner, Lakeland, FL 2004-2007
- Richland Towers, Inc. and Richland Properties, Inc.
- Vice President and General Counsel, Tampa, FL 2000-2004
- W.S. Badcock Corporation, Assistant General Counsel, Mulberry, Florida, 1992 - 2000
- Tax and Budget Reform Commission
- Attorney/Analyst, 1990-1992, Tallahassee, Florida
- Florida House of Representatives,
Finance and Taxation Committee Legislative Intern,
will be open beginning at 11:45 a.m. and the meeting
will begin promptly at noon.
Anyone that has already paid their $100 Membership dues or pays their 2018 dues at this meeting will be charged $15 for lunch.
Non-members & Guests will be charged $25 for lunch.
Please RSVP no
later than March 9th to
email@example.com or call (863)
online to reserve your spot or you may pay at the
questions and let's ask them! You just might win